Sunday, May 17, 2020

Daisies

African Daisies, May 2020



The daisies didn't find their way here by accident.
They weren't carried by the wind or a bird to spring up like a wildflower.

My neighbor chose them for his garden. Selected, planted,
and nurtured along until they were established enough to bloom.

In their home beneath the oak tree, they get just enough filtered light,
and the rain splashes their petals and sinks down to their roots.

          Can I see that I haven't found my way here by accident?
          Someone chose me for this place I call home-
          I am chosen and nurtured by Love.

                    Can you see that you haven't found your way here by accident?
                    Someone chose you for the place you call home-
                    You are chosen and nurtured by Love.