Monday, November 9, 2020

Blessing

Honey Bees on China Aster, November 2020




                May the blessings of delight and wonder find their way to you today.
                May the blessings of forgiveness and freedom find their way to you today.
                May the blessings of beauty and belonging find their way to you today.




* These purple asters are blooming on the edge of a yard in my neighborhood. (read: no temptation to trespass) They caught my attention on yesterday's evening walk. I waited for the bees to fly away so I could get a photo of the flowers, but they were undeterred, even when I stepped in close. So, they get to be in the picture too. - a pair of bees in the photo and a pair of blessings in each line. The blessing was written yesterday, but it didn't click into place until I had today's photo.